I wanted to say a big “Thank You!” to Diana, at Ray’s Sew Crafty For Nominating “On The Upcycle” for a VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!! It is nice to be recognized in such a way, and it is also great to know that others enjoy reading my little blog. Such things encourage me to keep exploring new ideas and The Word Press Community is such a supportive environment in which to do it. For those of you I nominate, If you are not already aware, Here are the rules for “officially” excepting the nomination, being a bit of a newbie myself, this was helpful for me:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So, here it goes. Seven things you may not know about me
1. During most of my 20’s I worked as a Veterinary Technician at an Animal Hospital. I am a huge animal lover and advocate.
2. I have one tattoo on the top of my foot, two black paw prints. I got in Las Vegas in 2009, my only trip there.
3. I love all music in particular, Heavy Metal and 80’s hard rock, back in the day they would call me a ” head banger”
4. I started this blog in April of this year. (2013) This will be my 108th blog post!
(The first Mod Podge project I tried was in March 2013. I always loved the arts, and being creative, but had no idea I would enjoy crafting so much! I also, initially had no plans to start a blog. )
5. I am a HUGE Game of Thrones fan, and have a major crush on Peter Dinklage.
6. I studied Art in college, but decided to drop out and attend Veterinary Assistant school instead.
7. I played softball in High school (My position was catcher), and was a member of the bowling team.
Here are my versatile blogger nominations. There are so many great blogs out here, I wish I could nominate you all. Here is a list of “Versatile” bloggers. Be sure and check out their blog’s. Each one of them is great and I read them almost every day.
1. Michelle At Play
2. A Curious Girl
4. Crafts and Coffee
5. Cheeky Geeks
6. The Clutter Removing Erythrocyte
7. Row’s Pottery Shed
8. Love Library
9. Little Fingers Big Art
10. Living With My Ancestors
11. Mod Flowers
12. Anna Cull Illustration and design
13. South Jersey Explorer
14. The Laughing Nanny
15. Roof Top Creations